Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Looking Back

 

I thought I’d take a look back at what I’ve created this year and choose a few favourites.

January 

I loved so many of the cards I made last January.  I hope that happens again next year because I have no mojo at all at the moment :(

IMG_3272   IMG_3430

IMG_3416

 

February 

Wedding cards and a collage with flower.                                              IMG_3681    

IMG_3532

IMG_3595

March

Easter theme fun with copics and a gorgeous colour challenge at ColourQ.

IMG_3916    

IMG_3902

 

April

I made these 2 when I was a Guest Designer for Freshly Made Sketches.

IMG_3973      

IMG_4112

 

May

Having lots of fun colouring with my grey copics :)

IMG_4261      

IMG_4239

 

June      

A baby card for my friend Rita and a photo challenge at Just Add Ink. 

IMG_4435

IMG_4373

 

Tomorrow I will look back at my favourites from the second half of this year.

And don’t forget to check out our new blog still addinktive.  The first challenge starts Wednesday the 2nd of January and we have a very talented group of ladies joining us.

 

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!