Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Izzy's Friends

I have a card for Bunny Zoe's Crafts  today which I made with a super-cute image from CandiBean called Izzy's Friends.  Aren't the 3 of them so cute!!!  It's my first time using a  CandiBean image and I just love it :)


Izzy's Friends, Candibean, warm grey copic, tattered florals, summer stories

I decided to colour this sweet trio with my warm grey copics and just added a hint of pink to their cheeks. The colours work perfectly with a few of the paper designs in this pad by Teresa Collins called Summer Stories. If you like using warm greys, like I do, you really must buy this pad, it works so wonderfully with them. I've never used her papers before but I'm a big fan now, I love this pad!

I've used 2 new (to me) dies on this card too, the Tattered Florals die by Tim Holtz and the Faux Crochet border die by MFT.  I've also used some black flat backed pearls , a Prima Tea Thyme button and some antique linen  and walnut stain distress ink.

Ingredients :

Stamps : Izzy's Friends.(Candibean)
Card : black, x-press it, blushing bride,  Summer Stories (Teresa Collins)
Ink : memento black, antique linen  and walnut stain distress ink
Other : big shot, Tattered Florals die (Tim Holtz), Faux Crochet border die (MFT), black flat backed pearls , Prima Tea Thyme button, copics

Thanks for dropping by for a look :)

Kathy

1 comment:

I love comments!