Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Bunny's Birthday

Hi :)

Today I have a card for Whimsy Stamps using an adorable image by Crissy Armstrong.  It's called Bunny's Birthday.  Isn't he the sweetest !

He would obviously be perfect for a kids birthday card (and I will be making one of those too) but I just had this idea that he could be a hare. And so I coloured him grey and added this funny sentiment.  I made this for my sister and I think she'll appreciate it :)


Bunny's Birthday, Whimsy, Crissy Armstrong, Hare


Whimsy Stamps has decided to start a monthly challenge on its Facebook page and this month the challenge is pretty easy :  Something New. This is my card for the challenge, using a new stamp!  Please hop over and join the group (if you haven't already) and play along with our February challenge.  It will be fun and you may even win a prize :)

I coloured the image with my copics and my treasured warm greys are almost out of ink.  EEK!  What a catastrophe that would be, I hurriedly place an ink refill order and also shouted myself to some cool greys too (that was a bit extravagant!)  I'm looking forward to trying out a different grey look but I think the warm greys will remain my favourites :)  For the cupcake icing, I coloured with copics then added crystal effects and sprinkled silver glitter onto it while still wet.

Ingredients :

Stamps : Bunny's Birthday Whimsy
Card : x-press it, pool party, winter fun (carte bella)
Ink : memento black
Other : big shot, pretty posies (MFT), felt, pool party button and dots, crystal effects, silver glitter, hemp cord, copics

Copics used :
W 00, 1, 3, 5
YG 0000, 01, 03, 91
Y 21, 26
YR 14, 16, 18
R 000, 00, 20, 30, 81
                                                                                          BG 0000, 000, 11 15


Thanks for dropping today :)

Kathy




2 comments:

  1. Kathy,

    I just LOVE your card and thank you soooooooooo much for telling us what copics you use - so helpful.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp is adorable and your coloring flawless! Just stunning, girl...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!