Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Layer Cake

I have a card for Bunny Zoe's Crafts to share today and I've used The Greeting Farm set called Layer Cake.  And amazingly there is no colouring involved at all!!!

layer cake, the greetings farm, fleur de lis accents




I also used the Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Accents dies, which are so pretty and I added some flat backed pearls to them too. The paper is from the Head over Heels pad by Echo Park.
I added some Star Dust Stickles to the candles and used antique linen and walnut stain distress inks.

Ingredients :
Stamps :  Layer Cake (TGF)
Card : whisper white, crumbcake, pink pirouette, pretty in pink, Head over Heels (Echo Park).
Ink : pink pirouette, pretty in pink, regal rose, celery, antique linen and walnut stain distress inks
Other : Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Accents,  flat backed pearlsStar Dust Stickles

I would like to enter my card into the challenges at:
Sketch Saturday and thank them for another wonderful sketch to use :)
And the Anything Goes challenge at the Greeting Farm.

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. It looks good enough to eat! Love the colours and the sparkles on the candles. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Kathy! Love the image and all the sparkle! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!