Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Musical Autumn's Mum

I decided to use CC Design's Autumn's Mum again, 'cause she's just so sweet and fun to colour too.
I thought this might be a nice Thank You card for one of my daughter's music teachers.

cc designs, autumn's mum, pebbles, all about teachers, notebook edges die

 I used another new set by CC Designs called Pebbles too, I just masked the image and then stamped it so she would have something to stand on :)  I also used a new die from CC Designs called the Notebook Edges Die and the sentiment is from the All About Teachers set and is perfect I think.

Ingredients :

Stamps : Autumn's MumPebblesAll About Teachers
Card : x-press it, crumb cake, Delightful (Authentique)
Ink : memento black, antique linen distress ink
Other : Notebook Edges Die, Sun Kiss button (Prima), hemp twine, copics

Copics used :
B 93, 95, 97
Y 11, 13, 15, 23, 26, 28
YG 0000, 01, 03, 17, 91, 95
YR 14
R 30
W 00
E 000, 00, 11, 21, 31, 33, 35, 37, 39, 50

I would like to enter my card into the challenge at A Creative Romance - Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful coloring. I love that you have her standing on a stone path.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!