Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

Rain

It's Day 3 of the new release previews at CC Designs.

Today the Design Team are showcasing the cute new stamps by Pollycraft.
I decided to use this adorable one called Rain.


She is SO sweet isn't she!!!
I also used the new Valentine Sentiments set again and also a new die called Make a Card #2.
This die includes the oval, scalloped oval and hearts that I used here, plus there are some other cute shapes included with it too.

Ingredients :

Stamps : Rain, Valentine Sentiments
Card : x-press it, crumb cake, Delightful (Authentique)
Ink : memento black, antique linen
Other : Make a Card #2 die, copics

Copics used :

BG 0000, 000, 09, 10, 72
YG 0000, 11, 13
R 0000, 00, 30, 81, 83, 85
W 00, 1
E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53, 55

Please take a look at the CC Designs blog to see the beautiful creations made by the Design Team.

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


2 comments:

  1. I ADORE this!! Can't wait for this release!

    Hugs
    Christine x
    (Your newest follower)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the sentiment.Have a Wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!