Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Princess Birgitta

I have a card to share today using a new super-sweet CC Designs stamp called Princess Birgitta.
She's so pretty isn't she?!  I'm sure girls of all ages would love her.

CC Designs, Princess Birgitta


I made the background using the Birthday Dots Stencil.  I used Stencil Paste and then sprinkled silver glitter over the top of it.  I was really happy with how pretty it turned out :)  I also used silver glitter on the star of her wand.

Ingredients :
Stamps : Princess Birgitta, Birthday Sentiments (Pollycraft)
Card : x-press it, slate, silver
Ink : memento black
Other : Birthday Dots stencil, Stencil Paste (Ranger), silver glitter, copics, Princess Birgitta Outline Die

Copics :
V 12, 15, 17
RV 0000, 03
R 30
E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53, 55

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :

Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Too Cute
Papertake Weekly - Product : Glitter

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


4 comments:

  1. Well I have to say Kathy, this old girl absolutely loves her! Such a pretty colour and she is simply adorable. Love the textured background too, that's so clever. Brilliant hun, as always. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute! I absolutely love what you've done with the background. And now I have a new stamp to add to my wishlist (it'll be perfect for my little niece's birthday!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute and I love all the mauve. Such a sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love what you have done with the sparkly paste. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!