Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Nancy With Sunflowers

Hi :)  I have another cute new release from CC Designs to share.
This one is a Roberto's image called  Nancy With Sunflowers.
It's such an adorable scene isn't it?!


I just love this stamp and it was lots of fun to colour it!
I do love sunflowers on cards and I also found a perfect sentiment to go with them in the Pool Party set.

Ingredients :

Stamps : Nancy with Sunflowers, Pool Party
Card : x-press it, crumb cake, Bundle of joy - a new edition (EP)
Ink : memento black, suede
Other : linen thread, copics


Copics used:
E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53, 55
B 00, 93, 95, 97
YR 14
YG 03, 17, 91, 95
Y 11, 13, 15, 21, 23, 26, 28
BG 0000, 000, 10, 11
W 00, 1, 3
R 20, 30

I'd like to enter my card into the Papertake Weekly - anything goes challenge

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


4 comments:

  1. Oooooooh, squirrel!! She is a stunner Kathy, and I do have such a terrible weakness for anything Nancy/Twila. Loving your make, your colourwork is stunning, as always, and I am in awe of Nancy's hair. I have drooled over the CCD website, and am wishing it was next Monday when I get paid and can place my order (grin). Will be back for inspiration. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card. Nuff said! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the way you coloured her hair. I actually just now scrolled back up to see the pic and yep, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one so, so much! Sunflowers are my favorite. :) Her hair looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!