Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Circle Challenge


Hi :)

I'm here with the Mystical Scrapbooks second challenge for May.
My challenge is to make Circles a feature of your page.
There are many different ways to incorporate them of course!  But I have used some fun paper and a button.




I used a lot of items from the Pink Paislee Hey Kid range on my page.
The circle paper is called Hula Hoop.  It is actually a diecut paper, which is wonderful because you can change the look of it depending on what colour cardstock you put behind it.  And it adds a bit of extra dimension to the page too.  I cut it down a little so there would be a cardstock border around it also.  I used Core'dinations Aquaduct for my base, but there were many different colours I could have used and they all looked great - just different.

The banner is from the Hey Kid range too. It's part of a set of 9 different Tags, which are all fabulous!
The Love sticker and the alphabet are from the Element Stickers.  I have used these stickers so many times now!  I love the alphabets on it and the fun elements too.

The Hey Kid papers and embellishments are wonderful for both boys and girls.  They're great quality too and I highly recommend them :)




I also added a "button" to the page, to continue the Circle theme.  It's actually a button diecut, not the real thing.  I just cut out a few, glued them together and covered it with Glossy Accents.  It looks pretty good and not as bulky on a page as a real button.

I hope you'll join in with our challenge.

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!