Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Go-pher it



I have some exciting news to share!
I was invited to be a Guest Designer for SugarPea Designs this month :)
I have LOVED their stamps for a long time now.
They have so many great designs that are cute and sweet and fun.
And I feel so lucky to get the opportunity to play with some of them in their challenges.

Here is the Mix It Up Challenge :

18

I decided to use the sketch side and the super-cute Go-pher It stamp set.
I wanted to make a Thank you card for a male and I thought this gopher and sentiment would be just perfect :)

I grunged up the kraft cardstock and I diecut a circle but then ripped and tore it more and used foam tape to give it dimension and give the impression of looking through a hole or tunnel.




Ingredients :
Stamps - Go-pher It (Sugarpea designs)
Card - x-press it, kraft
Ink - memento black, antique linen distress ink, versamark
Other - circle die, tag punch, stardust stickles, white ep,  glossy accents, copics

Copics used ;
 E 11, 13, 31, 33, 35, 50, 53, 55
Y 11, 13, 15, 28
BG 0000, 000, 11
R 30
YG 91
W 00, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9
C 1, 3, 5

I hope you'll play along with this fun challenge at SugarPea Designs.  You might even win a prize :)

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy! You made a beautiful card. Your colouring is lovely, I think I need some lessons from you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!