Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Sniffles and Snuggles



I am lucky enough to be Guest Designing for SugarPea Designs this month and it's Challenge time again :)

You can use the sketch or the photo for inspiration, but I went with the sketch.
I think it's a great one!

Displaying 19.png


I did change the sketch slightly to make a square card though as I wanted to use this adorable stamp and it's quite large.
It's called Sniffles and Snuggles.  I love it SO SO much!
It is adorably sweet!  I've wanted it for years and I am so happy to have it now :)



I coloured it with copics and paper pieced the blanket. I like the way it adds a touch of coziness .

Ingredients :
Stamps : Sniffles and Snuggles (Sugarpea Designs)
Card : x-press it, slate, My Girl (MME)
Ink : memento black, versamark
Other : circle dies, silver ep, copics

Copics used :
R 000, 00, 20, 30
RV 0000, 21, 23
Y 11, 13, 15
YR 14, 16
YG 01. 03
BG 0000, 10, 11, 72
E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53
W 00, 1, 3

I hope you'll join in this Challenge with us!
Have fun with the sketch or photo and you might be lucky enough to win a great prize :)

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Just absolutely adorable hun, and so beautifully made xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!