Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

What's Mew?


It's my last post for SugarPea Designs today.
I have really enjoyed playing along with their challenges and getting to use some of their gorgeous stamps.
Here is this weeks challenge :

Displaying 20.png

This time I decided to use the photo as inspiration.
And I just went with the colours of black, white and orange.





This adorable stamp is called What's Mew?  And there are some wonderful sentiments included with it too.

This is my first orange cat.  I always colour them a greyish white so that they look my cat.
But I was happy with how this orange tabby turned out :)

Ingredients :
Stamps : What's Mew? (SugarPea Designs)
Card : x-press it, slate, Sugar shoppe (Doodlebug Designs)
Ink : memento black, versamark
Other : white ep, circle dies, twine, copics

Copics used :
W 00, 1, 3, 5, 7
YR 14, 16, 18
R 20, 30
Y 15
E 000, 00, 21
YG 91, 95

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!