Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Nice Breakfast

I decided to use the little guy from the Breakfast stamp set by CC Designs on a card.  He's very cute isn't he?!
I must admit, I was a little surprised that eating donuts for breakfast was a thing!
I only ever eat vegemite on toast for my breakfast.
But I do LOVE donuts!  Maybe he is having a pyjama day and eating whatever he likes whenever he likes?  :)





Ingredients :

Stamps : Breakfast, 4 Seasons sentiments
Card : x-press it, old SU dsp, choc chip
Ink : memento black, espresso, antique linen DI
Other : Dotted rectangles die, copics

Copics used :
E 000, 00, 21, 31, 35, 39, 53
R 30
W 00, 1
B 00


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :

Time out Challenges : With each sunrise we are given the chance for a new beginning
Tuesday Throwdown : Anything goes
Words 2 Craft By : Winter is the time for comfort
Word Art Wednesday : Anything Goes
Mod Squad Challenge : Warm and Toasty - Come in from the cold
Simon Says Stamp : Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy



7 comments:

  1. Superb colouring and he really is a cutie. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love it. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Happy New Year to you! Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous hun, I like the idea of a pyjama day, or maybe it's really a bagel?! Oh yay, another human bean who loves Vegemite (I thought I was the only one). Huggles xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, love those toasty warm pjs! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy, This is so adorable! I love your CAS design and fab coloring. And, yes, eating donuts for breakfast is a quite popular thing to do... at least here in the states. If you ask me, nothing quite says winter comfort like eating chocolate for breakfast while in flannel pjs. Thanks so much for joining us at Words 2 Craft By. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll take a donut any time of the day or night, especially if I get to share it with a cutie like this guy! Thanks for sharing him with us at Words 2 Craft By!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, Kathy ... the shading and colouring is fabulous on this little sweetie! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!