Pages

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Balloon Boy

It's nearly time for another fabulous release of stamps at CC Designs!
The Design Team are showcasing Roberto's Rascals stamps today and I'm giving you a sneak peek of this gorgeous little guy.
This is Balloon Boy.
And I love him so much!  Isn't he the cutest?!




I coloured this cute stamp with Copics and cut it out.
Then I created a background for him using watercolour paper and various Distress Inks, water splodges, flicks of white paint and some black enamel accents.
And I was really happy with how it turned out :)
I used the Make a Card #6 Die to cut a tag out of it.
And I decided to keep the card clean and simple to keep the focus on Balloon Boy and the tag.

The white piece was cut out using the Make a Card #14 Die
and I also used the Birthday Wishes Sentiments Stamp Set.

Copics used :

Y 13, 15
YG 01, 11, 13
R 00, 22, 24, 27, 30
E 00, 21
BV 00
B 0000, 00, 37, 9, 93, 95, 97
W 3, 5, 7

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Addicted to CAS : Smile
Simon Says Stamp : Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday : Anything Goes



You can see some more sneak peeks by the Design Team at the CC Designs blog.
And please drop by again tomorrow for the new release Blog Hop.

Kathy :)







3 comments:

  1. Oh he is sooooo cute, fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit Kathy - every release I say "no, be strong". Then every release I see your fabulous makes! Sigh.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous little guy and a fabulous background. This card certainly made me smile. Thanks for joining us at AtCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!