Pages

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Lumberjack Guy

Today I have a card to share using the new CC Designs Lumberjack Guys stamp set.
There are 4 guys in the set and all of them are fabulous!

I don't actually know any woodcutters but I thought this one would make a great Thank You card when paired with this new sentiment.

There are 2 guys without axes in the set, so it is very versatile and can be used for a lot of different occasions.





Ingredients :
Stamps : Lumberjack Guys, Lumberjack Sentiments
Card : x-press it, kraft, black, saffron, wood paper (Simple Stories)
Ink : memento lack, versafine, pool party, antique linen DI
Other : MAC #13, MAC #16, copics

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :
7 Kids Challenge - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes with a sentiment
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by today :)
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Oh he is just awesome ! fantastic colouring and awesome use of the wood paper.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!